10:04 PM

Father's Love

Hello everyone! We just came back from the Church and I think it is nice to share today's God's Word.

Matthew 13:32-34

32Though it is the smallest of all your seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and perch in its branches."

33He told them still another parable: "The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into a large amount of flour until it worked all through the dough."


34Jesus spoke all these things to the crowd in parables; he did not say anything to them without using a parable.




Here are the videos about the greatest kind of love. A Fatherly Love....I was deeply touch by these videos. Thanks Dawn for sharing....





Let the weak say, 'I am strong'
Let the poor say, 'I am rich'
Let the blind say, 'I can see'
It's what the Lord has done in me

0 comments: