5:31 AM

What I Need



A friend most true

I need,
a friend most true
who will help me
in times due.

A friend,
who will stand by me always
and support me when
iam through down days.

A friend in front of whom,
i can think aloud
and to be his/her friend
i would feel proud.

I need a friend,
like stars in the sky
to make my life beautiful
and always be diamond of my eye.

Someone special,
who will always listen to me,
who will keep my secrets closed
and never let them free.

A friend who will
listen and understand what i say,
who will help with my problems
and never go away.

A friend,
to believe and trust, when
rest convey my fakes to him/her,
just be with me then.

A friend,
to always keep friendship's hue
and prove to be
a friend most true.

Yeah, that's what i need,
A Friend Most True! ! !

Richard Howardson

1 comments:

Cans said...

don't know what to comment as it's my own poem......but, it's one my fav. too.

you liked it and that's really a big thing for me. it feels good.

thanks!

always,
Richard Howardson