I've been watching her videos on youtube and i love her cards.. I wish i have some of those materials and tools...I've search the local stores but all i got was frustration. So i guess, i have to try looking in Manila. Actually i'm going this evening and it'll be a long trip. We got some shopping to do for computer parts too. But we got a tight budget.And i'm surely will miss my baby (mama's gonna be home soon baby, love you)
This is a great design from starofmay, just in time for mothers' day. Hope you'll like too..
Talk to ME
Favorite Blogs
BlogCatalog
photoshop
- photoshop (4)
- antm (3)
- emotion (2)
- family (2)
- parent (2)
- God (1)
- blog catalog (1)
- blogthings (1)
- card making (1)
- father (1)
- friendship (1)
- hair (1)
- header (1)
- love (1)
- stamping (1)
- video (1)
Blog Archive
7:12 PM
Labels: card making, stamping, video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment